Fortezza Diversified Services offers competitive rates for remarkably professional and experienced services. Because there are so many factors that must be considered when investigating a case, it is not practical to provide a standard list of fees on the website. Some of these considerations are:
- The location of the investigation
- Number of investigators involved
- Projected number of hours
- Is there a necessity for private database searches?
- Does the investigation require surveillance or other special equipment?
- Are there travel or related expenses?
- Does the investigation require other experts, consultants or professional services?
- Are there short investigative deadlines?
While these are but some of the factors that must be considered, the list illustrates the need for pre-investigative consultation and regular and open communication during the investigative phase. The nature and scope of the investigation can be modified or tailored to meet the client’s needs and budget. Mr. Mazzanti will provide an honest assessment of the projected time and resources necessary to conduct a thorough and comprehensive investigation.
In most cases, payment is required prior to initiation of an investigation through a retainer. Payment options can be discussed at the time of consultation.